The examples listed below are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to modify or update the list at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective immediately upon posting. If, in our sole discretion, we determine that you or someone using your account has engaged in activities that are illegal, harmful to others or our reputation, or violate our or others' rights, including any of the prohibited or restricted activities listed below or authorizing or facilitating others to do so, we may deny, terminate, or suspend your use of our Services.
Regulated or Illegal Activities:
- Sale of Schedule I controlled substances with or without a pharmaceutical license, or sale of Schedules II-V controlled substances without a pharmaceutical license as defined by the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA);
- Production, sale, or distribution of marijuana;
- Production, sale, or distribution of guns, accessories, ammunition, and other weapons;
- Production, sale, or distribution of illegal material, including but not limited to child pornography;
- Gambling, betting, lotteries, sweepstakes, or games of chance;
- Prostitution or escort services;
- Sale of counterfeit or "gray market" goods or services; and
- Ponzi or pyramid schemes, or other unfair or deceptive activities.
Violent or Hateful Activities:
- Intentionally promoting, supporting, or perpetrating violence or physical harm or hate towards any group or individual based on race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, immigration status, or any other legally protected characteristic under federal or state law.
Restricted Activities Companies that are engaged in the following activities or businesses may be required to provide additional information or documentation or may be ineligible for certain Services:
- Businesses dealing in cryptocurrency or digital assets;
- Financial services providers, including banks or bank affiliates, securities brokers, money transmitters, investment companies, or investment funds;
- Pornography, adult chat, or other sexually explicit services; or
- Sale of Schedules II-V controlled substances with a pharmaceutical license as defined by the DEA.
If you are unsure whether your business or activities are permitted by Artoh, please contact us."